PMC is a Canadian based hi-end audio manufacturer. The company was founded in 1991 and since then has managed to be established as one of the best hi-end audio manufacturers in the world.
The DB1i is the definitive compact monitor and has a celebrated history with accolades of ‘loudspeaker of the year’ and swathes of five star reviews from all corners of the world from both hi-fi & professional press. With the latest series upgrades the DB1i pushes the boundaries of what can be achieved from a small monitor. No other compact has the ability to stun the listener with such deep controlled bass, huge sound staging and dynamics, which would normally be the preserve of a speaker twice its size.
Buy them at http://goo.gl/jGLvO1
The DB1i is ideal for stereo or surround systems in small and medium sized rooms and integrates perfectly with any of the iseries range, especially in the form of discreet surround channels. A system comprising of iseries models teamed with the TLE1 active subwoofer provides a spectacular hemispherical sound image, where sense of space, clarity and the depth of bass is truly breathtaking.
The proof of the DB1i’s ability to relay the true essence of the music is found not only in its hi-fi awards but also in its various professional guises, where it is s relied upon by leading studios and broadcasters such as the BBC, BSkyB®, Metropolis Studios, Fluid Mastering and many more worldwide.
- PMC ATL™
- Bass response down to 50Hz
- SONOLEX® Soft dome tweeter
- 140mm Doped LF driver
- Bi-wiring or bi-amping
- Custom wall bracket
- Real world finishes
- Complementary Products: twenty.21, GB1i
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Dimensions: H 290mm 11.4″ W 155mm 6.1″ D 234mm 9.2″ + Grille
- Drive Units: LF PMC Doped 140mm cast Alloy Chassis, HF 27mm SONOLEX Soft dome Ferro-fluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.5m 5ft
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-25kHk
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: 2 pairs 4mm sockets (Bi-Wire or Bi-Amp)
- Recommended Amp Power: 40-200W
- Sensitivity: 87dB 1w 1m
- Weight: 4.5kg 9.9lbs